With your support – we can do more. Here is a look at some of our accomplishments since we started in 2012:
- Major Four Points traffic improvements are now on the table!
SRNA worked for two years with TXDOT, State and County officials advocating for specific solutions and building support for a new project
- Raised awareness of Four Points traffic with the City, County, State and the general public through news media coverage & direct engagement with officials
- Improved morning congestion with traffic signal timings + dual right turns.
Remember when RM 620 was backed up over Mansfield Dam every day?
- Safer 2nd exit from Steiner Ranch onto RM 620 – County funding study
- MU-14 duplexes @ front door of Steiner Ranch have been stalled –
SRNA seeking a win-win alternative with developer and community
- Worked with Steiner Ranch developer to ease impacts of new development
- Partnered with HURF to drive PUC petition and lowered energy rates
SRNA is Your Neighborhood Association
It’s NOT your HOA
SRNA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the greater Steiner Ranch community –
independent from the Steiner Ranch HOA/SRROA/SRMA and developers –
including everyone between Lake Travis, Lake Austin and the BCCP.
SRNA has been an advocate for our community – ensuring that our area’s needs are taken seriously.
We need your support – Please Join Now to strengthen our community: