This official survey closes Sunday June 16, so please help spread the word!
[once you complete this SURVEY which is due this weekend, check out the CAMPO Open houses and input for another importance chance to boost RM620 and get CAMPO on the right track: http://steinerranchna.org/campo-arterials-feedback/]
Please complete this survey – it takes less than 5 minutes – and pass on to your friends and neighbors via email, Facebook, etc.
This is your chance to accelerate RM620 improvements by asking the County to work with TXDOT and to prioritize improvements to our area such as widening Quinlan Park Road.
Travis County is using our input on the survey to prioritize funding for future transportation and road projects. There are a number of projects in our area which you can support.
You can learn more about the Travis County Transportation blueprint here: https://www.traviscountytx.gov/tnr/transportation-plan
1. Go to the survey link: CLICK HERE to TAKE the SURVEY
2. Click on the “View and Weigh In” button under “County Roads” and select roads you want to weigh in on. Area roads include Quinlan Park Rd., Route F, and Bullick Hollow Rd. The Quinlan Park Road expansion has been recognized as a local need by Steiner area residents. Once completed click “RETURN”.
3. Click on the “View and Weigh In” button under “Partnership Projects” and select roads you want to weigh in on. Area roads include RM620. A partner project is where Travis County puts in come money to accelerate the development of a TXDOT roadway. RM620 is a critical pending partner project for the Four Points area and the entire RM620 corridor. Once completed click “RETURN”.
4. You can also weigh in on “Active Transportation” projects on the third map. Once completed click “RETURN”. These are not specific projects but general support for Bicycle
5. Finally complete the survey questions below the map links and click “SUBMIT“. As part of the questions. you can choose to comment on the importance of additional RM620 improvements (such as elevated lanes) or on other specific projects.
To complete steps 2 and 3: Once the map comes up, you can find the roads of interest by clicking on the map. This should bring up a dialogue box like the one shown below. For example, to register support for Quinlan Park Road, click on the Road name and then click the button next to “Support” and also click the button next to “Yes” to confirm this is one of your top choices on the map and then click “Submit”.