Friends Neighbors & Community Members,
Please join the SRNA board for the 2013 Community Meeting the evening of Wednesday, April 17 at 7pm . Steiner Ranch Elementary
- Find out what differentiates a Neighborhood Association from a Home/Resident Owners Association.
- Find out what your Neighborhood Association has been up to this past year.
- Find out how the Steiner Ranch Neighborhood Association represents you even if you don’t live in Steiner Ranch.
- Find out how you can become more involved.
We hope you are able to join us.
*** Open to the Community ***
Issue Updates and Ongoing Initiatives:
* DEVELOPMENT *
* TRAFFIC CONGESTION *
* SAFETY *
* ENERGY PETITION / RATES *
* ANNEXATION *
Learn what your Neighborhood Association has
accomplished in its first year and what issues are being
worked on in 2013
Help keep our neighborhoods the places we have come to love!
SRNA includes :
Steiner Ranch, Caslano, River Bend, Montview Acres, Marshall Ford
Vista, Travis Vista, Hughes Park Lake, Comanche Trail Estates and
Everyone in the “Land between the Lakes”