Members register for a Committee: click here.
SRNA Committees and Chairs:
- Development – Co-Chairs: Cindy Thompson, Greg Milligan – Development Summary
Coordination and engagement with local businesses, developers, brokers, as well as government entities as related to commercial, residential, and amenities development with impacts to our community.
- Public Safety – Chair: H Lobdell – Public Safety Summary
Advocate for issues supporting public safety and security including traffic, fire prevention and evacuation, local crime and vandalism. This includes engaging related organizations and public officials.
- Public Services – Chair: Brian Clifton – Public Services Summary
Deal with local service/utility concerns, including Austin Energy, Emergency Services (ESD #6), water (WCID #17), as well as annexation options and concerns. Assess dynamics and engage in issues that will impact our community.
- Community Liaison – Chair: Rick Rivera
Engage with organizations (i.e. HOAs, School Boards, PTAs, etc) throughout the Association boundary as well as those with common interests in the Four Points area and beyond.
- Advisory – Chair: Erhard Sudermann
Ensures representation and engagement from all neighborhoods and constituent groups throughout the association, including residents of all neighborhoods, complexes (apartments & Longhorn Village), and businesses.
- Membership and Communication – Chair: Paul O’Brien
Maintaining the website and online communities for the Association, email newsletters and marketing, public relations with the press, and community outreach on key issues and member drives
- Operations – Chair: Richard Piotrowski
Facilitating the operations of the Association on issues such as banking and accounting, maintaining and understanding bylaws, budgets and securing services.